- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1 chopped celery
- chicken pieces (2 legs, 1 thigh, 1 breast) poached for 20 minutes
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups chicken broth (water & 2 Bovril)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Saute onion, carrot and celery in oil for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add prepared chicken and sauté for additional 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse rice and add to pot.
- Stir, add additional salt & pepper.
- Add chicken broth.
- Place in oven (covered) for 30 – 45 minutes ( until all water has been absorbed)
- Peas can be added just prior to placing in oven.
© 2021 Copyright Alex Piskun