London Stangle

Contact

London Stangle

Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:46 am

Ingredients
2 Egg yolks
150g Margarine
100g Sugar
250g Flour (1/2 tsp. for rolling out pastries)
3 large spoons of jam (optional)
filling
2 Egg whites
200g Sugar
150g ground walnuts

Preparation
1 Prepare a tray 23x30 cm spread with margarine, or grease the fat with flour or you can cover it with paper, turn on the oven at 180
degrees and start making a cake :)

2 Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and take the egg yolk and beat with sugar with an electric mixer, add margarine and continue to mix to get a smooth mass, add flour and baking powder at a slow speed. Pour this mass into a baking tray and bake for about 15 minutes. almost completely baked, I follow it with a wooden toothpick :)

3 Lightly spread the jam on this mass and pour the filling that you previously made with an electric mixer: egg whites, sugar, beat until foamy, then stir in the walnuts by hand so that the mass does not fall off, pour over the jam and put in the oven at 160 degrees for another 30 minutes.

Periodically monitor that the top layer does not burn (it must be dark but not black) and lower the temperature if necessary ,,,

4 The cake is great, it's just a pity that I'm not very experienced to explain :( how it's done ...
This cake has three more copies on this page, but the crusts are mixed, and I make everything faster and easier with an electric mixer;) You can see from the pictures that it's not bad !!!

https://www.coolinarika.com/recept/943505/